New flooring is one of the most popular remodeling projects for homeowners. There is a lot to think about when making new flooring decisions, from endless material options to cost details. Here’s what you should ask flooring professionals as you browse for ideas and compare different flooring products…
Experience and Qualifications
- Are you an insured flooring installer?
- Do you offer a warranty on installation in addition to any manufacturer warranty on my flooring product of choice?
- Will your own crew be installing my floor or do you sub-contract the installation job to others?
- Does your installation service include clean-up of debris and removal of old flooring material?
- Can you provide an accurate estimate on the entire project, not just provide an installation fee number?
Preparation and Mainteance
- What do I need to do to prepare for the installation process?
- If specialty products are required for routine maintenance of my new flooring, are they available through your company?
Style and Design
- What type of color, material and texture do you suggest for my home’s existing decor and style?
- What type of flooring do you recommend for the local climate?
- Can you advise on the best type of flooring for someone suffering with allergies?
Don’t be shy about asking lots of questions. A qualified professional will understand that selecting the perfect flooring option is a major decision. This is a decision you deserve to get right.
Contact us (859-279-3421) for a complimentary in home estimate and design consultation
-OR- stop by our showroom!
About Style Flooring, Cabinets, & Countertops
Style Flooring, Cabinets, and Countertops offers a level of attention and knowledge to our customers that big box stores just can’t! Our focus is to provide every client with outstanding service, high quality products, and competitive prices. We ask questions to get an accurate understanding of our clients wants and needs. Our extensive knowledge and product offerings allows us to help our clients find the best possible option for their lifestyle, look, and budget.
>> Learn More