Shopping for new flooring can be a stressful situation. It’s not just a spur of the moment decision, nor is it one that can be quickly changed. If you have flooring installed that doesn’t meet all of your needs, there could be lots of problems later on. The following are some important questions you’ll need to ask as you shop for new flooring…
Questions About Your Lifestyle
The first set of questions you’ll need to ask will center around your specific needs. For instance, you don’t want to install carpet that is rated for low foot traffic in your busiest rooms.
- What areas of my home are the busiest?
- Do I need new flooring in rooms that are prone to moisture, humidity or drastic changes in temperature?
- Do I need something that is waterproof or simply water-resistant?
- Do I need special stain protection because of children or pets?
- Will the room I put the new flooring in receive a great deal of sunlight?
Questions For Your Salesperson
- What type of stain protection does this flooring offer?
- What kind of warranty comes with this carpet/hardwood/laminate (or other flooring choice)?
- Do you offer professional installation?
- Do you offer after care, in the form of repair, maintenance or cleaning?
- Do you sell products for this particular type of flooring?
- What do I need to do in order to prepare for professional installation?
Contact us (859-279-3421) for a complimentary in home estimate and design consultation
-OR- stop by our showroom!
About Style Flooring, Cabinets, & Countertops
Style Flooring, Cabinets, and Countertops offers a level of attention and knowledge to our customers that big box stores just can’t! Our focus is to provide every client with outstanding service, high quality products, and competitive prices. We ask questions to get an accurate understanding of our clients wants and needs. Our extensive knowledge and product offerings allows us to help our clients find the best possible option for their lifestyle, look, and budget.
>> Learn More